Register as a Safer Internet Day 2018 supporter
Get involved in Safer Internet Day 2018 with new campaign toolkit and supporter registration!
Join the supporters list
You can join organisations from across the UK by signing up to the Safer Internet Day Supporters list and share what you are doing for #SID2018.
Once registered you will receive a certificate to show your support for the day.
You could also:
- Use your networks or run activities to reach out to children, young people, parents, carers, teachers, professionals and wider!
- Join the social media campaign and keep an eye on the hashtag #SID2018 (more information coming soon!)
Help spread the word
Template text of our key messages and information
- The Key Safer Internet Day messages
- Key Safer Internet Day information
- The SID 2018 Logo
- Banners for Facebook, Twitter and your email footer .
You can also tweet the following messages:
The Safer Internet Day 2018 supporters list is now open! Register your school or organisation now http://bit.ly/SID18Supporter @UK_SIC #SID2018
Get ready to Create, Connect and Share Respect for Safer Internet Day 2018 on the 6th February! @UK_SIC #SID2018 www.saferinternetday.org.uk