Get involved in Kindness Day 2017
How to get involved
- Register a kind act
- Join the Thunderclap
- Nominate a Kindness Champion
- Download the Schools Pack
Acts of kindness
Here are some suggested kind acts from the Diana Award which you could carry out to celebrate National Kindness Day – or how could you use the internet to spread kindness online?
- Give a compliment to somebody you don’t know,
- Spend some of your free time volunteering at a local charity,
- Send a surprise gift,
- Help out a neighbour,
- Hold a cake sale to raise money for a cause you believe in,
- Write positive notes to your classmates or colleagues.