Join our Guinness World Record Attempt this Safer Internet Day
The UK Safer Internet Centre and 2Simple are seeking the help of children and schools across the country to help break an official GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™ title for Safer Internet Day on Tuesday, 9th February.
With a global, community-led approach, Safer Internet Day reaches so many young people and their families thanks to the fantastic support from organisations across society to promote the campaign, encouraging as many people as possible to get involved. This year we are so excited to bring as many young people as possible together to attempt an official GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™ title.
How it works
On the day:
Step 2 – Make your pledge
Learners can add further drawings or statements to their pledge and click save.
Only the first submission will be eligible, multiple pledges from the same person will not be counted as part of the attempt.
Other key links for getting involved:
- Register as a Safer Internet Day Supporter
- Take the Safer Internet Day Quiz
- Download and share the remote learning Education Packs
- Watch the Safer Internet Day Films
- Get involved using the Stakeholder social media guide
- Take a look at our top tips for 3-7s , 7-11s, 11-18s, and parents and carers
- Use the hashtags #SaferInternetDay and #AnInternetWeTrust on social media