New Online Safety Guides for professionals working with children
Today we are launching new tailored online safety guides for key professionals working with children, including social workers, healthcare professionals, residential care settings and governors/trustees.
It is essential that all professionals working with children are empowered to support and safeguard children and their families in their use of digital technology, as well as knowing how to protect their own professional reputation.
Our new guides provide tailored advice for professionals working with children, with a range of topics covered, including:
- Roles and responsibilities in relation to online safeguarding, including effective policy and practice
- Understanding the latest technologies and trends
- Managing online safeguarding incidents
- Getting online safety training
- Supporting children, young people, parents, carers
- Professional reputation