ProjectEVOLVE – Latest updates and improvements
ProjectEVOLVE, a digital education toolkit, has continually grown since its inception back in 2019.
The toolkit has evolved to accommodate more features and tools to assist professionals with educating children and young people about their digital development.
What was a small concept has now amassed an audience of over 41,000 educators and over 11,000 schools.
The concept of the toolkit was always to evolve with time to consider user feedback and improve accessibility where possible.
Take a look at the latest updates and features that have been implemented within the toolkit this year:
What has changed?
- Announced as the winner of a Digital Leaders Impact Education Award at the start of the year
- Released a new school account dashboard which gave users the chance to analyse their school data
- Curated additional content from BBC OWNIT into the toolkit which included resources for KS2 (7-11 year olds)
- Tags each EFACW statement to help support curriculum leads
- There is a new curriculum search mechanism , including vital subjects like Maths, English and Science
- A new explanatory video has been added to the school dashboard to provide a walkthrough for users
- Users can now get from the knowledge map to the planner much easier
- New guidance has been included around safeguarding and dealing with disclosures
Keep on evolving
ProjectEVOLVE continually listens to user feedback to see where improvements can be made.
As the online safety landscape evolves, ProjectEVOLVE will keep up-to-date to support professionals with how they use the resources whilst adapting accordingly.