Everyone has a role to play to help ensure that the internet is a great and safe place for children and young people.
Ways to help
- Use your voice: help us to reach more children, families and schools across the UK by sharing our resources on social media (find us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube).
- Grow your knowledge: visit our advice centre or book an online safety session to grow your skills
- Get involved in Safer Internet Day: whether you are an individual or organisation, everyone can take part in Safer Internet Day, the UK’s largest awareness-raising campaign to help promote the safe and positive use of technology.
Each year we speak to thousands of children, young people, parents and teachers, and we reach millions on Safer Internet Day.
Help us to support even more children, families and schools by donating what you can to one of the three UK Safer Internet Centre partners.
- Childnet: donate now to support Childnet’s education team in running education sessions and creating new resources.
- Internet Watch Foundation: donate now to support the IWF’s important work of combating criminal online content.
- South West Grid for Learning: contact us now to support the helpline in reaching out to professionals who need tailored expertise and advice.
Thank you for your support – together we can help make the internet a better place for children and young people!