Four months to go until Safer Internet Day!
We can’t believe that there are only 4 months to go until Safer Internet Day 2020! In this blog we look at all of the things you can do now, as well as all of the great things you have to look forward to!
Register your support!
Last Safer Internet Day, over 2,400 organisations supported the campaign and we collectively reached 46% of children and young people in the UK. Now we need your help to make Safer Internet Day 2020 on Tuesday 11 February bigger than ever before!
You can help make this coming Safer Internet Day the best and biggest yet by planning how your organisation can reach as many people as possible on the day and inspire them to come ‘Together for a better internet’. You can also reach out to schools, partners and everyone else you know to encourage even more organisations to get behind the day.
- Be clear and concise – you have 200 characters to tell us all about your Safer Internet Day plans.
- Know you plans – once you submit your supporter’s quote, you can’t log in and change it. Remember that these will be displayed publicly and that you have until February to submit it.
- Logo at the ready – remember you need to provide a logo to apply, please upload your organisation’s logo in high resolution (and no selfies!)
- Don’t panic! You have till February to submit your supportive statement.
Get involved on social media
You can get involved in #SaferInternetDay by:
Things you can share now:
Why not show your support of Safer Internet Day on social media by sharing these posts:
- #SaferInternetDay is on Tuesday 5th February! Find out more about how you can get involved in the day by following @UK_SIC and visiting www.saferinternetday.org.uk
- Register as a Safer Internet Day supporter to share what you are doing for #SaferInternetDay on 5th February @UK_SIC www.saferinternetday.org.uk
- Save the date! Safer Internet Day 2020 will take place on Tuesday 11th February with the theme ‘Together for a better internet’. We can’t wait to take part in the day and to make the internet a great and safe place for children and young people. www.saferinternetday.org.uk #SaferInternetDay
- Education packs and Safer Internet Day Films
- Content to help you get involved on social media
- A map showing supporters across the UK