Last chance to register as a Safer Internet Day Supporter
Monday is your last chance to register as a supporter and showcase how you are getting involved. Simply complete our online registration form and you will be displayed on the Safer Internet Day supporter’s map!
Last year over 1,700 organisations joined the Safer Internet Day 2020 Supporters List; this support and the activities that took place across the country made 2020 the biggest UK Safer Internet Day yet.
Join us for Safer Internet Day 2021
Once registered you will receive a certificate to show your support for the day and, following review, your logo, organisation name and supportive statement will appear on the UK Safer Internet Centre Website. By registering as a supporter you can also show your interest in taking part in our Guinness World Records™ Attempt on 9th February.
Help us to spread the word:
Tweet this: We have registered as a Safer Internet Day supporter, have you? Let @UK_SIC know what you are doing for #SaferInternetDay on February 9th and help make this Safer Internet Day bigger than ever! saferinternet.org.uk/register
Other key links for getting involved:
- Take the Safer Internet Day Quiz
- Download and share the remote learning Education Packs
- Watch the Safer Internet Day Films
- Get involved using the Stakeholder social media guide
- Take a look at our top tips for 3-7s ,7-11s, 11-18s,and parents and carers
- Use the hashtags #SaferInternetDay and #AnInternetWeTrust on social media