Safer Internet Day supporters list reaches over 1,000 supporters!
A wide range of registered supporters have pledged to get involved in delivering Safer Internet Day activities; including:
- 782 schools, including primary and secondary schools across the UK
- 71 charities, including The Diana Award and Anti-Bullying Alliance
- 57 businesses, including Facebook, Twitter, Apple and The Walt Disney Company
- 21 Governments, including the Department for Education, the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport, Welsh Government and local authorities across the UK
- 13 police forces, including Police Scotland, West Yorkshire Police and other police services across the UK
- 81 others, including Premier League Football Clubs, teaching unions, regulators, industry bodies and more!
This collective activity will achieve a hugely positive impact. Last year, together we reached 49% of UK children and 26% of UK parents and inspired conversations across the UK about the safe and positive use of technology.
Other key links for getting involved:
- Register as a Safer Internet Day Supporter
- Take the Safer Internet Day Quiz
- Download and share the remote learning Education Packs
- Watch the Safer Internet Day Films
- Get involved using the Stakeholder social media guide
- Take a look at our top tips for 3-7s , 7-11s, 11-18s, and parents and carers
- Use the hashtags #SaferInternetDay and #AnInternetWeTrust on social media