- Educational Resources
- Quiz for 11-14s
- Impact report
- Liverpool FC Film
- Supportive Quotes
- Top tips for parents and carers
- Top tips for young people
- Quiz for 7-11s
- Quiz for 14-18s
- Social Media Pack
- Parents and carers
Social Media Template
- Video Wall
- Video Wall Guidance
- Safer Internet Day Youth Charter
Get involved on social media
#SaferInternetDay on social media
Safer Internet Day 2023 is all about youth voice and the things that children and young people want social media and gaming companies, government, parents, carers, and teachers to know about their lives online.
You can use this template with the children and young people you work with to help them consider what they want others to do to support them online, and to explore how we can all work together to create a better internet by challenging ourselves, those around us, and the apps we interact with online.
Fill the template with ideas about what online safety means to them. This could be with illustrations or descriptions of:
- Things young people want adults to know about their life online.
- What issues really matter to them online.
- Changes children and young people want to see online and how we can work together to make these happen.
- Questions they wish the adults supporting them would ask about their lives online.
How to share the template:
Take a photo of the decorated templates (with learners and educators too!) and share on your organisation’s or school’s social media accounts with the hashtag #SaferInternetDay, as well as tagging @UK_SIC.
We would also love to see how you have used the templates to create a display in your setting! Download the template below: