Safer Internet Day Video Wall Guidance
Get tips and guidance on making your video
- Educational Resources
- Quiz for 11-14s
- Impact report
- Liverpool FC Film
- Supportive Quotes
- Top tips for parents and carers
- Top tips for young people
- Quiz for 7-11s
- Quiz for 14-18s
- Social Media Pack
- Parents and carers
- Social Media Template
- Video Wall
Video Wall Guidance
- Safer Internet Day Youth Charter
- Your video should not cause offence, or upset others.
- Your video should not damage the reputation of others
- You must have the copyrights for any images, audio and videos you use.
- Your video must not convey, or contain, any offensive or illegal gestures or activity.
- Your video must not advertise a video or service.
- Your video should only feature, and be captured by, someone aged between 7 and 18.
- Your video can be horizontal or vertical.
- Check your lighting.
- Check your sound quality.
- Think about what’s on show: are you giving any personal information away?
- Stick to one or two key points.
- Do you want to show your face? You could just make a video with audio and a picture!
- Show us your best work: edit your video.
- Try to stick to 60 seconds.
Primary Schools: How to Get Involved
Find out how primary schools can get involved for Safer Internet Day 2023 by hearing all about our theme and how students can create videos to share their own online experiences.
Secondary Schools: How to Get Involved
Find out how secondary schools can get involved for Safer Internet Day 2023 by hearing all about our theme and how students can create videos to share their own online experiences.