This year’s theme for Safer Internet Day is ‘Play your part for a better internet.’ It is important that parents and carers are also engaged and informed to ensure their children can get the most out of the internet.
The UK Safer Internet Centre has created a pack which consists of:
- parents presentation
- a script to accompany the presentation
- conversation starters for parents
- a parents letter to send home
- a poster to promote the parent session
- a parent factsheet with useful links
- a parent information leaflet
to make it as easy as possible for you to run a parent/carer session in your school, library or organisation for Safer Internet Day.
Download the pack:
We would like to thank Yahoo! for their kind support in the development of these resources.