Get involved in Safer Internet Day 2018
On Safer Internet Day, Tuesday 6th February, more than a thousand organisations across the UK will unite together to inspire a national conversation about using technology responsibly, respectfully, critically and creatively.
But what can you do?
Safer Internet Day achieves a huge impact because of the collective activities of people right across the UK.
Schools run sessions for students, parents and staff; companies reach out to employees, customers and partners; police services, charities, government and wider reach out through their networks; celebrities add their voice; and individuals across the UK reach out on the day to their families and friends.
How can you help us make the biggest impact on the day?
- Organise activities in your school, organisation or local community using our Education Packs, SID TV and online quiz
- Get involved in the social media campaign – and create your #ItStartsWithUs pledge
- Join the Thunderclap and help reach out to millions of people on Safer Internet Day
- Share our top tips for young people aged under-11 and 11-18 years – and our advice for parents and carers
- Use our Campaign Toolkit to help you spread the word and show your support
Stay up to date with #SID2018 plans
Help spread the word now!
Share the following post on social media.
Create, Connect and Share Respect! Safer Internet Day 2018 will take place on 6th February @UK_SIC #SID2018 www.saferinternetday.org.uk