- Impact report
- Educational resources
- Advice for parents and carers
- All Fun and Games – Safer Internet Day 2022 research
- For young people with SEND
- Virtual Assemblies
- Advice for 11-18s
- Top Tips for under 11s
Social media pack
- About the theme
- Quiz for 7-11s
- Quiz for 11-14s
- Quiz for 14-18s
- Supportive Quotes
Social Media Pack
#PlayYourPart on social media
A pack to help your organisation celebrate the day on social media. The social media pack includes information about the theme, as well as ways you can join the conversation on 8th February.
Download the social media template:
Customise our Safer Internet Day social media template and share what your learners create. They could fill the template with ideas about how you can #PlayYourPart in creating a better internet.
This could be:
- Things you can say to support someone online.
- Words or questions you can use in an online game to ensure everyone is included.
- Illustrations of what a better, more inclusive and respectful internet could look like.
- Pledges of what you will do to help create a more respectful internet, such as, “I will be respectful when talking to others online in games” or “I will support my friends if something upsets them.”
Take a photo of the decorated templates (with learners and educators too!) and share on your organisation’s or school’s social media accounts with the hashtags #PlayYourPart #SaferInternetDay, as well as tagging @UK_SIC.
We would also love to see how you have used the templates to create a display in your setting! Download the template below: